Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bo0

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Welcome aboard the both of you. Have a beer on me. :drink:

**secretly adds beers to Gobbles tab while he's not looking**

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Welcome miss ss, glad you chose not to lurk but to join in - nice to have another fem aboard :)

StormLord

Yes it is a bucket.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS & VN Berlina V6
gday everyone im jason, drive a vn ss, pic being posted in pic section shortly

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Welcome, yay more VN owners ;)

Lyoness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
Better late than never

Hi everyone, I've been posting for a little while but haven't acually said Hi yet so.........HI......... :eek:
Your site rocks, best one I've come across so far.
You're all so friendly & stuff, anyway so far my ride is a very pretty Silver '95 VR Executive Series 2 that's been lowered, cat back exhaust, extractors, dark tint & 18" mags (I've very proud of her) :D
Not bad mods either for a car I bought stock standard less than 1 year ago plus it's a chicks car & the boys look a little shocked when they see me driving it :p :p :p

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Nothing wrong with chicks driving commodores....on the Gold Coast here its good to see some of the nice VY Utes going around driven by chicks.......though prolly the bf's car meh

H

HAN-90N

I have also been a member for a while now although i usually just lurk around and read up on bits and pieces. When i saw this thread i thought i should speak up and be social able. (i don't even think thats a real word)

I'm 21 and live in NSW just on the ACT border. I drive a bright yellow VK commodore, which at the moment is half a car as i'm currently converting it to chev power! I have many contacts in and around my area so if anybody on the forum needs second hand, parts i'd be more than happy to find it.

My parents have owned a small mechanic shop for over 20 years now and any spare/ performance parts you may need, again let me know and i can get prices for you.

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
Hello everyone. I joined a few days ago, but I should have joined years earlier. I have had my VH Commodore for about a decade and it has been transformed from my grandparents "Vacationer" to subtle street machine. It is now sporting an EFI V8 with Supra 5 speed, sprung ceramic clutch, upgraded chip and knock sensor, twin cats, etc...

I have always been into cars and mods (blame my Dad for that.) Although I have moved on to other things, the Commodore will always be my baby. Can't beat the sound of a V8!

Great to come on board. :)

P

pathfinderus maximus

g'day folks
not sure if ive ever said hello, so here goes

if you have any idea what im getting at with my user name your probably wondering why im here....
i may drive a pathy but the power plant is all holden 3.8L V6 & t700 goodness..... mmmmmmm
hehehe

well the project isnt finished yet but its well on the way and im doing all the work myself, along with my trusty mates on the week end!!

any way - im of the 21 year old male variety. work as an engineer but worked on cars since i knew how to hold a spanner

hang out in adelaide

;)

V

VX_STATIO

Hay guys, was just doing a search for a commodore club and the site poped up, i plan to stick around

drive a 2002 VX station wagon, so far it's got vy s rims, vx ss front bar and head lights, a boot full of subs, and a new diff.....hehe