Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body diagnostics software

Bigstato

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH STATESMAN 5.7 v8
Just bought the body diagnostics scan tool to program new cluster in the vy commdore, car will connect to the elm street software but not the body diagnostics software I have the Aldl cable from envoys customs says communication error anyone have any solutions

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Just bought the body diagnostics scan tool to program new cluster in the vy commdore, car will connect to the elm street software but not the body diagnostics software I have the Aldl cable from envoys customs says communication error anyone have any solutions
Did you register it? Also, the program needs internet access.

Bigstato

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH STATESMAN 5.7 v8
Deleted original post.

Contact @enVYous Customs.
Tell him your problem.
I have sent an email on there website jsut wanted to know if anyone has had this issue before and has a solution while I wait for a response

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Body Diagnostics requires an ALDL Cable.

Software on ELM Street (SOE) requires an OBD2 ELM cable.

If the cable you have is able to connect to SOE then this means you have our OBD2 cable, not our ALDL cable.
Send us an email with your order number, and we can invoice you for the required cable.