Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bogan cars?

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
My wife calls my VP a bogan car.

Its because we live in the west side of Brisbane, and we get the ipswich bogans coming through in their clapped out box of **** VN-VT's. Altezza lights, southern cross/unit stickers, hideously coloured side skirts/spoilers etc etc, baby on board sign, VT/VX bodykits on VN-VS etc etc.

I just tell her - when was the last time you saw an immaculate VP like ours. Its the owner that makes all the difference.

Pete_perth

Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6
Kia Carnival, the motoring equivalent of high cholesterol on road arteries. If I were sad enough to drive one of these monstrosities, the last thing I would do is criticise anyone else's car.

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
So my ex daily turned project is a vn wagon with a 5ltr with a sloppy auto in dire need of a rebuild, LSD out back and roh shadow chrome flare 18's up front and roh 18 inch somethings out back. Cut rear springs "only 2 coils cut off" and custom purple paint complete with large slappage marks above rear tyre guards oh yea and an el cheapo 2.5" mandrel bent cat back. Do I qualify?

yep
but its a project now, go nuts :)

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
VN's may be bogan cars but they just keep going. My last VN was abused from day one lol, i never serviced it, i always gave it a very hard time, i always changed gears with the auto selector instead of leaving it in drive. I towed my mates Ford Courier with the custom made tool box on the back (must have weighed over 2 tonne) from Gosford to Fairfield. The gearbox had smoke pouring out of it the whole way lol. I did everything i could to try and kill it but it wouldn't die. I ended up selling it to some bogan who used it to do a series of armed holdups (I forgot to hand in the transfer of rego to the RTA and had Detectives rock up at my door thinking i still owned the car lol.)

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
I always thought the only way to attain true boganity was one of these with a Jim Beam sticker across the back window.

EB_Falcon_GT_kit.JPG

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Will have to show the dude at work that it's not vn drivers. Good job guys :)