Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boy throwing rocks from overpass shot by crossbow

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
exellent result. Motorists have had enough of kids throwing projectiles from overpasses. It can and has killed people.
might make the dumb **** get a better understanding of what it's like to be on the receiving end.

being America, the kid should be grateful that he didn't get a bullet in his head.

Mz ENV11T

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ 2006
Good wish I had a cross bow a few weeks ago!

These people , about 18-21 years of age were throwing golf balls off an overpass in kingswood which is actually above the great western highway ...

Long story short we seen something drop behind us then it was in front of us , we swerved to miss it but it got the roof just above the front window , now there is a dent
Angry like you would be, we drove up there and they had already started walking down so we didn't see them . But we did find out what car they were driving so they will get there's one day =]

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
you play in the dirt, you get dirty...

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
This kinda reminds me of something my mum told me about years ago. Driving through suburbia, there's two kids messing around, one on each side of the road. As a car approaches, they act as if they're pulling a wire tight between them. Every car slammed on the brakes to stop from hitting the 'wire'.

I wouldn't slow down. Either A) They're pretending and causing people to slam on brakes (not safe) or B) They actually are that stupid, and when my car connects with the fishing line, they lose their fingers.

Either end result is fine :thumbsup:

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
This kinda reminds me of something my mum told me about years ago. Driving through suburbia, there's two kids messing around, one on each side of the road. As a car approaches, they act as if they're pulling a wire tight between them. Every car slammed on the brakes to stop from hitting the 'wire'.

I wouldn't slow down. Either A) They're pretending and causing people to slam on brakes (not safe) or B) They actually are that stupid, and when my car connects with the fishing line, they lose their fingers.

Either end result is fine :thumbsup:

fake rope prank - YouTube
:D