Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breaking news osama bin laden dead

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
another typical #### up by the yanks..osama wasnt even armed when they shot him so why not take him alive..typical trigger happy yanks!!
as the raid was going down, the pakistanis were scrambling jets to intercept the unidentified forces. you would appreciate that the SEALs didn't have a lot of time to wait around sweet talking Osama or anyone else into surrendering. i mean, what were they supposed to do, start negotiating how many pay TV channels he'd get in his cell at guantanamo bay? from the news articles, it was a case of asking him to surrender and when he didn't, immediately taking him out.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I just find it very convenient that he was caught in the months coming up to the 10th anniversary, and now they're saying osama had plans to blow heaps of sh-t up on the anniversary of September 11. Why would he? Clearly he wouldn't care about doing anything to mark his anniversary of destruction otherwise he would have done something else by now, why make such a drastic move which would surely blow his cover?

It all comes down to what the media says, is either true or false. You either believe he's dead and cheer, or be skeptical and try to find out as much information as you can. I'm pretty skeptical about most things, but the US government is probs what i'm most skeptical against. Has anyone seen Loose Change? The evidence in tht movie is pretty crazy a about 911

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
as the raid was going down, the pakistanis were scrambling jets to intercept the unidentified forces. you would appreciate that the SEALs didn't have a lot of time to wait around sweet talking Osama or anyone else into surrendering. i mean, what were they supposed to do, start negotiating how many pay TV channels he'd get in his cell at guantanamo bay? from the news articles, it was a case of asking him to surrender and when he didn't, immediately taking him out.

I think the pakistanis knew full well what was going down once they realised esp after harbouring him for so long(and you cant tell me they didnt know he was there)..I personally think killing the man instead of restraining him was/is the wrong choice..not only has it stirred reformed sentiment for the man but all he has to stand for.The world isn't any better of from his death but the opposite i think,like i stated earlier its a big plus from our point of view to take someone like this out of the equation but the outset from it is going to be much worse personally.I for one wouldnt be celebrating to much over his death and the world as a hole shouldnt either but instead take a step back and prepare for the looooooong road ahead.We in australia have been pretty lucky during this whole war on terrorism with little to no cost in lives (compared to other countries) let alone on our own soil.Im not taking any respect from those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice but at the end of the day this brazen act by the US i think has shot us all in the foot over it.It just goes to show by all the protests around the world how much support this man has,what really gets me though is they flee to these western countries to escape these attrocities but then condemn us for trying to restore some sort of lifestyle,this is one war that is never going to have an end unfortunately!!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Osama was nothing more then a financier and a scape goat. They Al Quida (sp?) haven't needed him in years so his death stops nothing. The fact that the way the operation was carried out (unarmed people being killed including Osama) will do nothing more but bring other people to support the cause. This is one of the biggest mistakes the US have ever made.

The capture of death of Osama was not about stopping Al-Quida. It was about bringing the man who planned the mass murder of innocent civilians, including muslims, christians, atheists, to justice for what he did.

As I said before, I was under no misconception that the ultimate goal of the mission was to kill him.

Capturing him would have turned into the biggest political minefield ever. Plus this would also open the opportunity of hostage situations where the demand was to let him go.

Plus considering who this was, the SEAL team had every right to believe the compound was booby trapped, osama was wearing a suicide vest, his wifes were earing them etc.

This was all about getting the America team in and out as quickly as possible.

Osama is gone, the team got out, everyone is either happy or doesn't give a ****.

And at least this will probably mean Obama will be the President for another term, considering he is the most non retarded president thus far, this is a good thing.

Also, considering the republican alternatives, I prefer Obama.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I just find it very convenient that he was caught in the months coming up to the 10th anniversary, and now they're saying osama had plans to blow heaps of sh-t up on the anniversary of September 11. Why would he? Clearly he wouldn't care about doing anything to mark his anniversary of destruction otherwise he would have done something else by now, why make such a drastic move which would surely blow his cover?

It all comes down to what the media says, is either true or false. You either believe he's dead and cheer, or be skeptical and try to find out as much information as you can. I'm pretty skeptical about most things, but the US government is probs what i'm most skeptical against. Has anyone seen Loose Change? The evidence in tht movie is pretty crazy a about 911

How does it come down to what the media said? I think it comes down to what Obama said and if you believe that or not.

The big questions are not the media spin about if he was armed, or what colour the stealth chopper was, or if he was in his pj's at the time. The big question is if he is dead.

Also, in regards to the anniversary attacks. The articles I read said that they did NOT have plans as such, just more of a "blue sky" idea. But once again, media spin.

lol at "evidence" in Loose Change.

Same as the evidence is documentaries about the roswell crash, consipiracies about the Kennedy assasination and the "evidence" about the moon landing being staged.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oh dear god...

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I'm pretty skeptical about most things, but the US government is probs what i'm most skeptical against. Has anyone seen Loose Change? The evidence in tht movie is pretty crazy a about 911

The first sign that you may be a conspiracy theorist, is that you see lies and secrets everywhere you look :p Believing that one particular organisation may be a little less straightforward than it seems, based on evidence and research; not crazy. Being skeptical of all claims until proven otherwise, start questioning yourself :p It's like those books you can buy that have like 30 conspiracy theories in them by the same author. They believe everything is a coverup. These people are not credible :p Others who believe that one particular group might be less honest for a good reason, you can at least consider what they say lol.

Incidentally, this is directed at your "I'm pretty skeptical about most things" comment, not specifically the 9/11 thing.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
That "confession" video had a lot of flaws. I highly doubt he was the big master planner every one makes him out to be.