Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brembo Brake Caliper Covers??? opinions?

sussx2013

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Commodore
well everyone should know there bad ... mmm repping do you know what your say? well I do Repping is a colloquial verb used to sum up that someone or something is representing an area or something relavent to their lives. so what one is it?

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
well everyone should know there bad ... mmm repping do you know what your say? well I do Repping is a colloquial verb used to sum up that someone or something is representing an area or something relavent to their lives. so what one is it?

Geez, learn some english and grammar mate. Repping on here means giving reputation points to a member...

sussx2013

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Commodore
that's the real meaning in English and proper grammar. but there's so many meaning for every think now days and none of my mate chat like they do on here.so my bad lol

Last edited:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
All you do is copy and paste from urban dictionary.

sussx2013

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Commodore
my native language is Australian mate . and I don't use slang but I think i'm going to. why should i care about what mexicans think. there,s a little adelaide slang for you.

sussx2013

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr Commodore
its not just in the urban dictionary its all over google but its still a Verb. but like I did say i have never heard that word before i have lived in Adelaide for 27 years now note that Adelaide slang is different from Melbourne slang eg mexico

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
its not just in the urban dictionary its all over google but its still a Verb. but like I did say i have never heard that word before i have lived in Adelaide for 27 years now note that Adelaide slang is different from Melbourne slang eg mexico

oh look, you're attempting to insult victorians, isnt that just cute