Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brembo Brake Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightRIDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Exec
There you go!

Attachments

• asddasd.JPG
    asddasd.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 8,926

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
Of course I am being sarcastic. The covers are as useless as neons and spinners not to mention just as stupid.

hahaha thank f***... yeah but its the self satisfaction of knowing it says brembo on your brake calipers

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Self satisfaction that your falsely labelling your brakes as something there not and it's quite obvious that there not the real deal as well. Hmm doesn't make sense to me but each to their own I guess.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yeah now that ive looked at that pic above it does look pretty fake, but i still wanna see kizza50's picture of em, maybe they look a bit nicer??

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
They scream look at me i cant even afford to eat at maccas.:banstick:

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Got a guy down the road who had had his on now for ages with no probs...as mentioned if fitted correctly (like most things) there okay.
Lets face it there just for looks and the majority of people wouldnt have the slightest clue there fake...but they will say they look nice !!
I wont be fitting them simply because i dont want them glued to my exsisting calipers..just painted mine instead

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
Got a guy down the road who had had his on now for ages with no probs...as mentioned if fitted correctly (like most things) there okay.
Lets face it there just for looks and the majority of people wouldnt have the slightest clue there fake...but they will say they look nice !!
I wont be fitting them simply because i dont want them glued to my exsisting calipers..just painted mine instead

any chance of puttin a pic up with a few different angles, what do u mean glue? to calipers, i thought they were just screw ons??

Status
Not open for further replies.