Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bridgestone Supercat tyres

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Mmmmmm cheap and nasty........:yeah:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
JD you could help me with this hopefully, i was looking a wheel and tyre package that was advertised for 1500 or something, the wheels are named "carbon" i should ring up and ask but generally what tyres do they fit cause obviously 1500 for 18's isnt going to come with bridgestone branded tyres lol

u'd prolly get somthing like ****y nangkangs or ****y maxxis wat eva they r on there as minux said u get wat u pay 4 so even tho they mayb **** tyres just drive em till nothings left (a skid pan would do the trick nicely lol) and then put somthing decent on. :thumbsup:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
u'd prolly get somthing like ****y nangkangs or ****y maxxis wat eva they r on there as minux said u get wat u pay 4 so even tho they mayb **** tyres just drive em till nothings left (a skid pan would do the trick nicely lol) and then put somthing decent on. :thumbsup:

yeah i know i want something thats unidirectional and around mid range if you know what i mean.

im leaning towards getting ve ss/sv6 18's with pirrelli P6 all seasons from wheelking, 1650 + postage seems pretty fair i reckon, considering it comes with genuine nuts, covers and is machined to suit

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
JD you could help me with this hopefully, i was looking a wheel and tyre package that was advertised for 1500 or something, the wheels are named "carbon" i should ring up and ask but generally what tyres do they fit cause obviously 1500 for 18's isnt going to come with bridgestone branded tyres lol

best to ring and ask because ever store is different in what they stock ( except they all have a arse load of Bridgestone :D )

at my Bridgestone at the moment cheap **** tyres of the month seem to be Neutons in the 18's.

Brand possiblities are ( in 18" variety )

Nexen
Neuton
Nankang
Westlake
Traxxion
Regal

More as well but thats all i can think of in the cheap ****ty tyre dept at BTC's:thumbsup:

EDIT: just saw the ad online for that price you may get Supercats ( they come out in 235/40/18 ) still best to ring as it may vary state to state and store to store.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric FTW. $350 per corner!!!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yeah i know i want something thats unidirectional and around mid range if you know what i mean.

im leaning towards getting ve ss/sv6 18's with pirrelli P6 all seasons from wheelking, 1650 + postage seems pretty fair i reckon, considering it comes with genuine nuts, covers and is machined to suit

The P6's r good only thing they r a softer tyre so u will get slightly less KMs out of them but they will perform alot better then the rest mentioned so far, id b leaning 2wards those if i was in ur shoes if u dont wanna spend much :thumbsup: