Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[BROLINA] 185i, Twin dumpies, Venetians, Chasers, Flappers, SUN VISOR!

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
photos come up good mate lookin the part now, what did they defect you for?

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Thanks fellas :)

Got defected for too low :/ They didnt pick the exhaust ;)

Although it has to go over the pits so getting a "normal" system made up for it, and normal springs chucked in. Will see what else they pick on i guess :p

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
hopefully you ditch those 'normal components when the stickers off :)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Thats my boy! I'm pretty sure I say this every time. Fantastic looking car....Never been convinced with standard VS's without an SS lip....but this is sexual. In every good way. It has an amazing heinie...I mean want to be friends with it.

;)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Farrrrrrk yeah, looking tidy as Parkway, :D Sooo shiney/bight/clean etc etc... Love how photographers make their photo's really 'pop' ;)

Looks soo good sitting there, although, I bet it looks better without the yellow sticker on it :p
'ken bad luck man, whats the plans/how long til you're back on the road terrorizing old lady's and what not? :rofl2:

And, now its been mentioned, how do you feel about an 'SS' lip kit? Rekon it could blend in real nicely with all the other mods!

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Thats my boy! I'm pretty sure I say this every time. Fantastic looking car....Never been convinced with standard VS's without an SS lip....but this is sexual. In every good way. It has an amazing heinie...I mean want to be friends with it.

;)

Hahahah cheers man :)
Farrrrrrk yeah, looking tidy as Parkway, :D Sooo shiney/bight/clean etc etc... Love how photographers make their photo's really 'pop' ;)

Looks soo good sitting there, although, I bet it looks better without the yellow sticker on it :p
'ken bad luck man, whats the plans/how long til you're back on the road terrorizing old lady's and what not? :rofl2:

And, now its been mentioned, how do you feel about an 'SS' lip kit? Rekon it could blend in real nicely with all the other mods!

Hahah well its getting the custom catback made up on thursday, will probably chuck the springs in then aswell, then off to the pits to try my luck :/

Also ss lip kit would look pretty good i reckon, but its not really my thing. :p

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
+2 for the ss lip! got mine on the other night :w00t: