Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

buzzing noise

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Mate ive got so many little rattle and squeaks in my car ive given up, i just crank the system and keep driving lol.

Trevhead62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline Ute. 2011.
Is it related to the A/C fan at all? I had to replace mine after it developed a buzzing noise. It used to annoy the crap outa me.

aj1987

05 VZ Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Calais
My first thought would be A/c but not sure where the module is on these. I 'm the same tho, little vibes and rattles just mean louder music.

Trevhead62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline Ute. 2011.
The fan is located beneath the glove box. That's where it is on a Calais anyway. Pretty easy to remove.

vzberlinav6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz berlina v6
could be the fan thats where the noise seems to be coming from, how do you remove it

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
My first thought would be A/c but not sure where the module is on these. I 'm the same tho, little vibes and rattles just mean louder music.

Yeah the worst noise in my car comes from near the passenger side rear parcel shelf area and it is like a squeaky sound and it drives my nuts!!!

Trent L

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ Calais 190Kw
could be the fan thats where the noise seems to be coming from, how do you remove it

Yep. My Calais had the same noise and it was a crook bearing in the fan unit. Replaced under warranty, so can't help you with how to get it out.