Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can u gey clear taillights custom?

muffman001

Reaction score
Website
nfateam.informe.com
Members Ride
VL Berlina soon to be turbo'd
clear lights

i have seen a vl getting around westn syd with clear lights didnt look like the normal ones you bye thay looked custom looked like had mirrors behind the globes these one stood out and look mad thay were compleatly clear with red and yellow globes :shutup: :shutup: nothing like my vl lights black cause of all the smoke lmfao

my vl with vr side skurts and spoiler

Last edited:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
check back over th post it might make sence. hows that water sucking intake going?

D

dumpd6

nut. it still right over my head!!!! ( id much rather this......... two second job) ??????

havent put it into practice yet.... it might be a next year trial... dont get my licence back till sept so she will be resting in the shed most of the wet weather

muffman001

Reaction score
Website
nfateam.informe.com
Members Ride
VL Berlina soon to be turbo'd
Warter Intake

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO WITH WARTER INTAKE ? I HAVENT HAD A PROB WITH ANY WARTER MOSTLY PETROL PROBS LOL MY CARS ****ED HAHAHA NEEDS PETROL ( NOT IN TANK ALL OVER THE CAR WITH A LIGHTER ) LOL :bang: :bang:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
you need to read a bit better muff mate. try to type better to your almost impossible to understand i can see why you have trouble following the messages. i was talking to dumpd6

D

dumpd6

i dont under stand coz he says they look shite but then he sayin he much rather this.. two sec job.....???? explain. im a bit brain dead

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
The photoshop thing I did. It was a quick 2 second job.

D

dumpd6

vlv8vic said:
check back over th post it might make sence. hows that water sucking intake going?

ahhhh im a bit slow. i didnt even realise the pic was any different... thats why i couldnt understand. i thought it was just the same as the one i posted

naa i reckon the clear ones looke better on that car. it use to have berlina ones in it