Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can we change the For Sale secton slightly

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ill look into the changes sugested over the weekend, my concern is the photo part, not eveyrone has a digital camera, or a phone that takes photos, so all other conditions yeah, photos, not to sure yet.

either way ill check it out this weekend.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
ill look into the changes sugested over the weekend, my concern is the photo part, not eveyrone has a digital camera, or a phone that takes photos, so all other conditions yeah, photos, not to sure yet.

either way ill check it out this weekend.

I would think in this age of camera phones and cheap compact cameras, most people would have some way of getting a picture up. It wouldn't have to be one of Minux's photo shoots, but even a dodgy 1MP camera phone is better than not.

I also think people will find themselves selling a lot more with pics, if eBay is anything to go by.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
sounds like a good idea. photos maybe not essential but i think 99% of people who know how to use the net / forum would also own or have access to a digital camera.

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
Have to agree here - take a pic of what your selling or dont bother trying to sell it at all.
Pics copied from the net wont cut it either -the picture must be of the actual item being sold.
I still dont understand how people that list items like cars expect to sell them without any pics at all.
It isnt hard.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
will this only count for best offer?
what about ONO (or nearest offer)?

i find best offer a waste of time, the seller is just saying they will take this much but will take more if your willing, get on Ebay for that crap

allow ONO as for one like me im wreaking a car which the price im not to phased on, on most parts i would like 20 but hey if someone say 15 i wont say no

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

i find best offer a waste of time, the seller is just saying they will take this much but will take more if your willing, get on Ebay for that crap

allow ONO as for one like me im wreaking a car which the price im not to phased on, on most parts i would like 20 but hey if someone say 15 i wont say no

i dont think anyone has an issue with ONO. its more the people that post up best offer, then for every response they get, they just give a rude reply and refuse to name a price

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
I still haven't worked it out. Am i getting that old that there is slang i no longer understand? oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mate, I'm 16 and I still don't know what that dudes on about..

I reckon ONO will be fine cause at least your giving a rough price, and the potential buyers dont have to play guess the number lol.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
+1 from me too. And especially the photo bit. Also agree with the "online generic photo rip" pasted in dosnt cut it either.
The f/s section is free and i recon the rules should be adhered to as far as its layout so it keeps it easy and tidy. If people dont then the thread should be deleted as it costs them $0 to make a new proper thread again.

vrcalais5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais 5ltr
i'd have to agree 1 i wont buy anything unless theres a photo and 2 its a pain trying to get a price off some people specially if you dont know what its worth