Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car keys locked inside car hhaha.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
As above.

Any car with the flip up locks like VN-VS are so bloody easy to get into. Just pry the window out using a screw driver or something similar and slide a wire down and flip the lock up.

BINGO.....
I use one small screw driver to pry the window out enough to fit a bigger screw driver, to pry it out further (those windws can flex a fair bit so dont stress), then an opened coat hanger with a slight hook on the end, hook the lock and pull up, also some blue tac on the end can stop it sliding off and help.
With a second person I can get into a VN within 30 seconds :whistling , But the funny thing is someone locked my keys in my paddock bomb (Daihatsu Charade) and it took me nearly 2 hours to get in :bang: and I didnt give a **** if i broke anything.

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
haha thanks guys!.. the coat hanger thing didnt work it was shut tight, but i managed to break into my car anywayss before ive seen the replysss thanks for that though :) luckly the bonnet was open!!

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
So how DID you manage to do it? you can't really get into the cabin from the bonnet...

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
i did bro lmao.. if i say would i get banned? i dont wanna take the risk.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
You probably wouldn't get banned, but I wouldn't go advertising it :)

Then again, everyone knows how to get into these things :p

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
^ Jump up and down on the roof??

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
vn/vp calais should have the 2 stage lock feature. including dead locking of every door.

Not just calais but every car with central locking. Simple but effective (well, unless they just break the window).

And how did the coat hanger thing not work lol You obviously werent doing it properly :p