Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Makers Welcome The Australian Government $6.2b 'Green Car Innovation Fund'

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think skitz was made in India :p

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeah ive seen first hand in the car industry if the workers are paid well it doesnt necessarily mean they will put more care into their job. Production workers are paid well for what they do but alot of them still have a terrible attitude.

The working conditions obviously have alot to do with workers attitudes towards quality.

Sure alot of you have seen this

YouTube - Chinese Press Workers

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
The only way to force change in the Chineese work force is for people as the public at large to not buy their goods. Governments can't do it. If Aus/USA/Europe boycotted their produce on a mass level they would change quick smart. Can't see it happening though.

Reaper

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
the grant to car manufacturers will just get sucked up by the parent companies in the US running at massive losses.
my dads workmate worked out that the grant would buy every family in this country a brand new car!!!! now THAT would kickstart our auto industry again if the grants were applicable to australian built cars. imagine how many jobs would be created by the demand.

but Rudd in the next sentence talks about reducing tarriff protection! which was designed to protect our car industry from imports. Ive seen the quality of **** made in china and india....

VSIIISU

Reaction score
Website
tuxsavvy.vox.com
Members Ride
VS III S Yewt
I never liked China stuff that much, we have all heard of cases from lead being used in products to various foods that are poisonous. Apart from that, I have seen cases where they use cheaper grade of material. This is something that I would not like to see rolling out towards us from quality goods that we pay top dollar for.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Half of it we wouldn't know about. IT would already be in our homes under our noses daily. And we wouldn't have a clue about it - Unless we looked.