Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Names

DaPlaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series II
Sure that car's arn't perfect, however what car is. there is always going to be one gripe here or there you have about a car!

M

medz84

ive owned 8 commos had some problems here and there same as any car also had fords own one atm had 4 bangas basically i think nearly anycar has potential to be a good car i love my commos but by the way im 21 and ive owned 18 cars since i got my ls hehe so i think you should not bag commos or any car forum sites remember each to there own

T

The LIE that is Holden

Hey im just like the rest of u try hards. My Sh*t Tin is slammed on 17's, aftermarket front bar, 2 1/4in exhaust and extractors, DBA slotted rotors all round, Cold air intake, Decent sound system, lambs wool seat covers front n rear..

I do think its quite ammusing tho how defensive u guys get about the most common car on the road that even grannys roll around in.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
The LIE that is Holden said:
Hey im just like the rest of u try hards. My Sh*t Tin is slammed on 17's, aftermarket front bar, 2 1/4in exhaust and extractors, DBA slotted rotors all round, Cold air intake, Decent sound system, lambs wool seat covers front n rear..

I do think its quite ammusing tho how defensive u guys get about the most common car on the road that even grannys roll around in.

dude not every1 is a "try hard" like you, ive got 15s, 2 1/5 ehxaust, cold air and thats all. grannys driving commodores? is that telling you how reliable they are or wot?

T

The LIE that is Holden

fitzy2005 said:
dude not every1 is a "try hard" like you, ive got 15s, 2 1/5 ehxaust, cold air and thats all. grannys driving commodores? is that telling you how reliable they are or wot?

I dont care about reliability!!! But it does tell me how lame Commodores are if nanas want to roll around in em. I do seem to come across a lot of people, mainly kids who seem to get this misconception that there commodore is some sort of sports car?? Its a family car.

M

medz84

thats right a good looking reliable family car with a lot of potential i saw a bloke smash a young p plater in a nissan turbo pulsar the other day the bloke wouldnt be a day under 70 and i thought good on him he was driving a neat clubby some people like the neat looking commodore cheap performance in a larger car overwise we will all go out and buy overpriced imports and be little ricies like you

T

The LIE that is Holden

medz84 said:
thats right a good looking reliable family car with a lot of potential i saw a bloke smash a young p plater in a nissan turbo pulsar the other day the bloke wouldnt be a day under 70 and i thought good on him he was driving a neat clubby some people like the neat looking commodore cheap performance in a larger car overwise we will all go out and buy overpriced imports and be little ricies like you

Yeah, hey bud!!! Good 1. Strangely enough my weekend car is British not Jap, smaller capacity then my VR but still obviously a lot quicker!

B

built4girls

I had a VN which was called 'VINNIE VN'
My Whole family called it Vinnie, I later Gave it to my sister who had her P's for 3 Hours and wrote it off. My Mum Called me and said 'Your sister has written off VINNIE!' I cried over that stupid vinnie..... i feel ashamed......................

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
lol no need to be ashamed, was it ur car for long?

Last edited: