Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car related puns

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
I tell them over and over again... I haven't any spare change... my money's all invested in the stock market...

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Lets Shift this up a Gear

>mayhem<

Reaction score
sixshooter said:
I tell them over and over again... I haven't any spare change... my money's all invested in the stock market...

Housing is a much better investment, the real estate market is supercharged at the moment, shares seem to just slide, its like that all round the globe.
i mean thes a window of oppourtunity, but a large ratio of people are going for housings, should be a bumper year for property anyway.
ahh whats the diff? its all variable.
I go bald just thinking about it, cos you have to be really careful you dont get shafted. Its just the mechanics of the economy really

>mayhem<

Reaction score
sixshooter said:

next time just tell them you can afford it.

gee you can really tell im bored cant ya...

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Yeah everyone tells me money in property is safer than money in stock... but I think housing is boring... then there's the hassles you get when you need to shift out a rate bludging tennant...they always whine... then it usually ends up with dragging them through court for property damage...