Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Vandals .... wtf do i do ?

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
well i love all your ideas, i saw some one mention check my tires just incase they let them down ..... yesturday my back left was let right the fudge down ! dirty bastards are getting serious but ohhhh well ! lucky it was the chasers not the 18's =) paying $5 a tire for the chasers so i don't really mind lol

i like the idea of the cruise, if you boys would be keen for a cruise out this way your more then welcome =)

i got a lil more to add for my rant, the same mob are keying,egging etc some girls cars that im good friends with ( glad im not the only one its happening too ) anyone i didn't drive my car to basketball ( thanks to mum :D ) and as soon as i walk in .... at least 20 of them just glared ... bit awkward ! but i went about playing my game, they all left halfway throught the first half and that was it ( looking for my car muhahaha suckers )

anyway the next game was about to start and my friend ask me to move her car cause they where all out the frount waiting for everyone to leave, so i moved her car down the road at the local servo, while waiting for mum to pick me up i noticed they all followed me down and stood across the road waiting for at least 15minutes, mum came down and i thought my best plan would be to move it to some where that has secruity ... so i moved the car again with mum following to the local RSL car park. parked the car right in frount of a secruity camara =) i went inside and asked if it was ok if i was to park a car there and if they saw anything sus to take care of it

well no word of a lie i left in mums car and they where all walking into the car park. later that night i got a call from my friend saying thankyou =) ( gotta keep the girls happy ) and she said that when she went to pick her car up secuirty came out saying they where walking straight to her car and he went out there and told them to #### off home ( brave brave man )

so i think i know where im parking my car from now on .... =)

starting to win due to been smart =D and not giving them the chance to get to my car ..... but still plotting some major revenge =)

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I know reason has to come into it, but with bullying and vandalism like that, if the police do not take action, I would be rounding up the boys and flogging the **** out of them.

bulldog79

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy calais .vs commodore
just get hold of them and kick the **** out of them after a while thay will get sick of it and then they might f### off i can not stand that sort of ****

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
just go and drain the oil from the car at 1 am... theyll never know until it seizes, theyre probably too stupid to check it so as far as they know it's their fault, and they are surely not dumb enough to try and dob u in to the cops if theyve been vandalising themselves...

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
just get hold of them and kick the **** out of them after a while thay will get sick of it and then they might f### off i can not stand that sort of ****

If you read the above post you will notice there were 20 of them, I don't know how strong you are champion, but I think you will get your ass handed to you.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

What stupid advice. Firstly kicking the **** out of someone based on the assumption they will get sick of it and go away is hillarious. Did you consider they may turn it up a notch? How far could it escalate?

Secondly kicking the **** out of someone is actually against the law, did you know that? He could end up with charges against him which could affect him career wise for the rest of his life.

It's quite sad there are people like you in society who seem to think sorting out problems violently is the answer. Generally it just inflames a situation.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob

despite the fact there was about 20 people, do you really think that would be the best option? even one on one there's a chance someone will pull a knife you, especially the type of people he is dealing with.

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
My advice, get a water pistol, fill it with a mixture of both water and herpes, then spray it into their mouths.
It wouldn't help the situation but at least they would have herpes :) Actually they probably already do.
Moot point, sorry.

Warpy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
This is what you need to do.

Purchase a folder to hold paper in from Officeworks and take photographic evidence of the damages to your vehicle and print this out in colour displaying your car registration plate. If possible video footage would be ideal and some photos with your vehicle in the picture and some way of identifying the location of where the car is, like a street etc . Make notes of when you have contacted the Police with a description of the date/time and the name of the officer you spoke with, make sure you are given a Police Report, this can be a reference number over the phone - often used for insurance claims. If you can prove that these native pricks are actually causing the damage to your vehicle then ascertain some way of recording it - video footage works very well if the matter goes to court or insurance claims. Each time they cause problems, contact the Police and quote your Claim Number and make a note on your sheet of paper of the officer, date and time make sure to keep this inside of the folder. If nothing has been done by the Police, contact Police Complaints and raise the matter with them and highlight the fact that all damages and contact with the Police have been documented.

This will capture their attention and if your threatened in any way, keep your cool and keep it legal.