Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Caradvice.com.au: HSV E Series 2 range spied

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Maybe it's time HSV excepted the holden grills ?. I'm always going to be a fan of the Big W grills, but maybe times are changing ?.

attachment.php

Attachments

• my2010hsv.jpg
    my2010hsv.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 707

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Maybe it's time HSV excepted the holden grills ?. I'm always going to be a fan of the Big W grills, but maybe times are changing ?.

attachment.php

The point is they are trying to differentiate themselves from standard Holdens, so why would they take the Holden grill?

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
The point is they are trying to differentiate themselves from standard Holdens, so why would they take the Holden grill?
It can blend in much better.

That look alone still makes anyone who says they look like an omega, blind.

I had more ideas, but if i uploaded them, people would start to question my eye sight.

Cav

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
cav.bigblog.com.au
Members Ride
VE II Omega Ute; Fairmont Ghia
It's a joke, right?

Every vent possible has been put onto this car except a rally one above the windscreen, maybe it's an option!

HRDHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VX CLUBSPORT R8

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626

attachment.php

Not a fan of that one...maybe its just me, but the front seems to scream "Camry" to me.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The huge open lower grille mouth is very popular with Euro designers at present, but most particularly, Ford. Our Falcon and the Mondeo are very similar from front on and these pictures seem to indicate that the HSV's will follow that trend. Likewise, the fog lamp inserts - it's all a bit old hat now.

I don't like the overall treatment because it fails to do anything new - we have seen everything here on many other cars already.

HSV are obviously limited financially to what they can do with the VE design, but I feel that new headlights need to be incorporated, because that would free the designers up to differentiate between HSV's and standard VE's.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
^^ Agree 100%. Something like the LED running lights across the bottom of the lense like the Audis?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Not that it shows much......

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ru2VaoDs6OI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ru2VaoDs6OI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.