Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cargo organiser

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
This may be a silly question. Does anyone have any instructions on fitting the cargo organiser. Mine came with none. If I try to secure it to the carpet it just pulls up. Maybe I am missing something!!!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Is this the one in the boot?
We have one in our wagon, but we have tie-down hooks that flip-up out of the boot floor. Don't you have those? The rear clips on the organiser should clip onto the flipped-up tie-down hooks.

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
Is this the one in the boot?
We have one in our wagon, but we have tie-down hooks that flip-up out of the boot floor. Don't you have those? The rear clips on the organiser should clip onto the flipped-up tie-down hooks.
mines a sedan. No hooks in it. Unless there are slits in the carpet I am not seeing

Sir Les

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 MY14
Last edited:

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I've got a wagon with an organizer. The four tie down hooks in the boot are too far apart for the four organizer hooks to reach. I only am ever able to hook up two at a time. I keep the tow ball in the middle organizer compartment to keep things from bouncing around. Kinda sucks as I lose a third of the storage capacity.

BoboTheMonkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF
are you talking about the net style like the post above - or the box compartment style like the photo below?
upload_2016-12-14_11-19-40.png

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
are you talking about the net style like the post above - or the box compartment style like the photo below?
View attachment 188912
That's the one bobothemonkey. I managed to get some info from holden. There are no clips. Apparently they were deleted from the prt number a while ago so now its pretty much secure it however you can!!!

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
That's the one bobothemonkey. I managed to get some info from holden. There are no clips. Apparently they were deleted from the prt number a while ago so now its pretty much secure it however you can!!!

That's the one I've got too. No f-ing idea how to properly secure all four clips in tge wagon boot. Lame sauce!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Can't help if Holden have de-contented the clips outta the sedan ... but the wagon, you only need the two rearmost clips anyway.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I'm confused! Have the clips been deleted from the vehicle/sedan or from the box-style organiser itself?