Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cargo organiser

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
I'm confused! Have the clips been deleted from the vehicle/sedan or from the box-style organiser itself?
from the organiser itself. There is nothing in the sedans. The wagon have hooks built in to the floor I believe but the sedan has nothing. Vey strange they would give you nothing to secure it, especially when they used to list them but now don't.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
I'm confused! Have the clips been deleted from the vehicle/sedan or from the box-style organiser itself?
My organizer has four clips that will not reach the four clips in the boot of the wagon, they're simply not ling enough.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I have a wagon and I was considering buying an organiser. It sounds like if I buy the newer version that it won't have an clips. And, if I manage to find an old-stock one with clips, they won't reach the tie down lugs! Maybe I'd be better off looking for an aftermarket equivalent which, ironically, might work better than an OEM one!

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
Hi All,
Usually i keep a set of wheel brace, safety triangles, first aid kit, jump start leads, torch etc in the boot of my car.
The VF 2 commodore sedan boot does not seem to have any compartments or hooks to secure stuff.
Does any one know of any ways to secure these the sedan boot.
Also is there and aftermarket organizers which would do the trick?

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Anyone got any ideas on this?
Would love one in my sedan, but seems no point if it cant be held down.

Has anyone got one of these fitted in a sedan boot? If so, can you let us know how you did it

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Hm, a boot organiser is something on my todo list which just gets longer by the day o_O

What about attaching velcro (the part with the tiny tiny hooks) onto the base of the organiser @BoboTheMonkey listed. It should not be too difficult to sew the bvelcro to the base (you do know how to use a needle don't you). Then it should be a simple task of just placing the organiser on the boot mat and it shouldn't more. The more velcro you use, the stronger the hold and the harder to get off it will become. As such, it may be prudent to have a few centermeters sticking out from the organiser itself so you can peel it off easier... A meter of velcro should cost next to nothing at spotlight...

Obviously best to first check that the velcro will actually grab onto the boot mat before you stich things up ;)

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Ah Velcro....is there anything it can't do

Good thinking. Even if it doesn't stick to the mat, I could always sew the opposite on the mat.

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes it's great stuff but i hate the noise.

I just need to develope a velcro product that makes no noise and i'd make a killing selling it to special forces around the globe ;)

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Ah Velcro....is there anything it can' do

Good thinking. Even if it doesn' stick to the mat, I could always sew the opposite on the mat.
Duct tape anyone?? Tool kit only needs 2 things; duct tape to stop things moving & WD40 to make things move.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
@Holden17 ... you forgot the beer... tool kits should have a stocked beer cooler ;)