Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Carl Williams bashed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
You would be absolutely screwed on April Fool's day, you clearly believe everything and anything you see or hear anywhere!

Your rave about Fijian Indian Australians - what has that go to do with anything.

ILL TELL YOU ONE LAST TIME -I HAVE NOT JUMPED TO ANY CONCLUSIONS! YOU! YES YOU ARE THE ONE THAT JUMPS TO CONCLUSIONS.

I DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING UNLESS I WITNESS IT FIRST HAND. CONSPIRACIES, ARE ALSO SOMETHING I DONT BELIEVE IN UNLESS I WITNESS FIRST HAND. ONCE AGAIN, I DONT BELIEVE HE IS WITNESS PROTECTION, I AM SAYING I WOULDNT BE SURPIRISED AT ANY OUTCOME, QUITE FRANKLY, DONT GIVE TWO FLYING NUNS!

READ THIS POST TWICE U MUPPET

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Now im agreein pravx is a fan of conspiracies

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
My mum is indian and dad is Fijian hashem both are pure bred. I got another Q for you

Do you know that the twin towers were blown up bye the some Arabs? that’s what you think don’t you because your TV said it. Or was it the US government red neck bush.
There is a interesting book on this subject. As most people know there is a black box in every Airplane.
This black box was found by fire-men. ground zero. But was taken off them by some US government agents. And they got told not to say nothing. When asked what happened to the black box they made up some excuse and said the it got destroyed. But these black boxes can take a massive beating that’s a under statement.
Do you know what is a black box? It records the last 30-40mins of conversations before the crash.
The 9/11 book has nothing on this in fact it does no mention one word.
So don’t the people that died in the plane and the building have a right to know what happened? And who fitting to blame the arabs,

Whatever with your heritage.. I'll just consider you an Australian.. I think if you want to have a 911 conspiracy thread you start one. Let's just stick to the conspiracy that belongs in this thread..or not;) Do you have some evidence why Williams would be worth all the trouble to make him appear dead and why the same outcome couldn't be arrived at not pretending him dead?

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
You would be absolutely screwed on April Fool's day, you clearly believe everything and anything you see or hear anywhere!

Your rave about Fijian Indian Australians - what has that go to do with anything.

ILL TELL YOU ONE LAST TIME -I HAVE NOT JUMPED TO ANY CONCLUSIONS! YOU! YES YOU ARE THE ONE THAT JUMPS TO CONCLUSIONS.

I DONT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING UNLESS I WITNESS IT FIRST HAND. CONSPIRACIES, ARE ALSO SOMETHING I DONT BELIEVE IN UNLESS I WITNESS FIRST HAND. ONCE AGAIN, I DONT BELIEVE HE IS WITNESS PROTECTION, I AM SAYING I WOULDNT BE SURPIRISED AT ANY OUTCOME, QUITE FRANKLY, DONT GIVE TWO FLYING NUNS!

READ THIS POST TWICE U MUPPET

Again!?! Wha?!? Anzac day is over.. Stop drinking! Oh.. Some news from Muppet land for you.. Elmo got new shoes!

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Whatever with your heritage.. I'll just consider you an Australian.. I think if you want to have a 911 conspiracy thread you start one. Let's just stick to the conspiracy that belongs in this thread..or not;) Do you have some evidence why Williams would be worth all the trouble to make him appear dead and why the same outcome couldn't be arrived at not pretending him dead?

Every human on this planet has a price mate.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Do some of your own friggen research on how valuable that guys knowledge is. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

You clearly cannot interpret my posts. If you believe everything you see or hear in the news or media - you are a complete fool.

My message is that nothing would surprise me, time will tell.

I will not waste another second debating you

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Do some of your own friggen research on how valuable that guys knowledge is. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Obviously doesn't need a rocket scientist.. You've figured it out;) C'mon, let us plebs in on what you know.

Edit: to match your edit..

How am I supposed to "interpret" your posts? I take you at your word. You put no smilies, no lols, nothing to show anything but what you said. Therefore no need to interpret, I'll take what you say as what you say. If you think you have made some deep intellectual argument that I simply cannot fathom or were making funnies or some other such position, you failed.. You did not get your message across. When one does not get their message across it is not the fault of the reader, it is the fault of the writer.

Last edited:

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Smart people always think outside the box. Every thing is not black & white.
You are governed by the system. Think outside the system. The system says work all your life and retire with some supa money and die.
Well make your own system this is what Carl Williams did. And lots of other people have done. What better way to advert the system TV/media
powerfull.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Smart people always think outside the box. Every thing is not black & white.
You are governed by the system. Think outside the system. The system says work all your life and retire with some supa money and die.
Well make your own system this is what Carl Williams did. And lots of other people have done. What better way to advert the system TV/media
powerfull.

Looks to me like his system was "live by the sword, die by the sword." He killed for cash, someone paid to have him offed. Good riddance to him. Maybe you think all the Moran family are also still alive somewhere too? No crim gets offed, they're all in hiding with Elvis. I wonder if Carl and the Morans are friends in their new hideout listening to Elvis.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
omfg, this subject turned retarded. Look like terrorists didnt destroy WTC, we have criminals all over the forum and people really beleive this piece of **** is alive.

How sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.