Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Catch can installation

Taz_SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
Hey guys is there a tread, link, video or anything to help someone like me (special) install a catch can. I'm thinking I wanna install a catch can to help eliminate the black carbon im alway cleaning outta my exhaust tips, will this help?

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
There's a few threads on this forum, just search "catch cans' in the search box at top right of the JC webpage header.

If you wanna come back later to read them or for future reference just subscribe the thread you're interested in.
To manage subscriptions just click on "settings"...top right of page

Taz_SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
There's a few threads on this forum, just search "catch cans' in the search box at top right of the JC webpage header.

If you wanna come back later to read them or for future reference just subscribe the thread you're interested in.
To manage subscriptions just click on "settings"...top right of page

Sweet deal, cheers for that. Looks like I got some bedtime reading.

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
Try this site Holden VE Commodore Guides and Tutorials – AutoInstruct it shows you how to do it.

pebbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2
Sorry Dayvo didnt see you post quick enough.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
a catch can is for catching any oil that gets caught in the crank case breather to behind the throttle body, the carbon on the exhaust is from the petrol being burnt, only way go get rid of it is to go to E85 that burns cleaner and the worst mine ever gets with E85 is a light gray but then it always wipes of with a rag and dosnt stain like petrol