Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

central locking

vlpurpy

VLpurpy
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VL commodore
ok my VL commodore has central locking but my drivers side lock isnt working and none of the doors will lock so i took the lock out will it affect the locks if i put it bak in or do i need a whole new central locking system my car aint moving either lol so it wont get stolen but im worried bout the lock can sumone tell me?

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Hey mate,

Not quite understanding, what do you mean will it affect it if you put the lock back in?

vlpurpy

VLpurpy
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VL commodore
central locking reply

ok basically took the lock out of my car coz it was playing up now iits out none of my doors lock at all like jammed sorta thing des that mean i need new system or will all 4 doors lock properly if i put my lock bak into the drivers door? [/COLOUR]

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Depending on how its setup, the others may all click down only when they see the drivers lock going down. I would put it back in and try it. Sounds like the drivers will need to be replaced, but it should keep the others going until you get it fixed.

vlpurpy

VLpurpy
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VL commodore
ok thanks heaps for that il try it and see how far i get :) wil see how it goes