Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap/Free Mods for VX Commodores

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
I would recommend tint, always looks good and it's gonna last.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Well, if your already saving for wheels, other aesthetic mods would be.
- Lowered springs - GSLrallysport does kits that come complete with shocks (kits are $675 pretty well priced IMO)
- Tint - $300
- Monaro tail/headlihgts - tail lights are about $100-200 headlights $200-300 depending where you get them.
- Calais chrome door handles - $50-150
- Calais chrome outer door handle - $40 - 80
- SS silver door vents - $40-60

I found all of that at a click of the button. It can all be delivered to your door with ease. Happy shopping.

tdirago

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Well, if your already saving for wheels, other aesthetic mods would be.
- Lowered springs - GSLrallysport does kits that come complete with shocks (kits are $675 pretty well priced IMO)
- Tint - $300
- Monaro tail/headlihgts - tail lights are about $100-200 headlights $200-300 depending where you get them.
- Calais chrome door handles - $50-150
- Calais chrome outer door handle - $40 - 80
- SS silver door vents - $40-60

I found all of that at a click of the button. It can all be delivered to your door with ease. Happy shopping.

thankyou! exaclty what i was looking for

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
>_> Buy a cheap memcal of ebay, it take like 5 minutes to put in >_> ? and probably (if ur engine isnt that saggy) then maybe 10-15 kw difference? and as for the resistor, thats just optional >_> i put a resistor and i could feel the noticeable difference in power, but yes it does make u use more fuel, not to much tho >_> i was running about 9.8 litres per 100 kms, went up to 10.1 litres per 100 kms , if u wanted to do something stupid if ur on ur p's or what not u could always buy a little blower fan from supercheap or something and install it in ur air intake line to ur throttle body >_> not as good as a turbo, its the hobo's way of doing it, but u just asked for cheap mods >_> just running some by you

Do not listen to this guy - at all.