Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cheap rwc

VRV8_Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 5 speed
I got my Hiace done at the place in Belcompton between Bodyworx Gym and Blitz Gym. I forget what it's called :(

Harry's Auto Care.

Could also try Aboveboard in mitchell.

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
Oh well maybe its not an exhaust leak then. lol No oil. I just meant it might have been rusted out but it doesnt seem like it is. So hopefully all will be fine. Changing oil and coolant this week and getting rwc next week

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
I always take my car to Aboveboard, although they aren't gonna do dodgy, they lost their stamp a while ago, but have it back now. I got mine there, however they arent as strict as Dickson pits, wow that was a mistake >.<

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
Took the car to harrys today..

Not as bad as I thought. I failed for the dumbest things (dumb on my part) lol

No side repeater (the ones on the guard)
exhaust unsecure (although he wrote insecure so my exhaust might be feeling bad LOL)
hand brake lever is slack
front mudguards not on

and one I didnt notice that my front left tire is starting to wear out

LoveB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS s1
Yep. 9 Oatley court.

Indeed. getting permit first tomorrow then doing whats needed. Hopefully re test on monday. (shop said I dont need to pay for retest and the first test was 50$ how good is that!) then rego right away. I'm leaving for Manila next next week and wont be back till december but need some rego on car so GF can move it around lol

Big sigh of relief though. Was scared I would need to do so much and not get rego in time lol

K3zBang

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Calais 5LTR.
Lol so we had that permit on the car and were buming around on friday! then it cut out and stopped running :( seems the CAS shat itself it runs fine if u put water on the CAS (Mechanic told us to do so) replacing it on monday :D