Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

clarion manual

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
Hey all

just got a vr....it came with a clarion DRB 3675(cheapie) cd player....just wondering if anyone knows where to get a manual for it....... i carnt find the bass,treble,fader,controls. Ive done sum searchin and can opnly find it a funny language....and have emailed clarion and awaiting a responce.

cheers
Hayden

J

JAY MAN

Had a quick look but couldn't find one. Usually on all Head Units you just push the volume button in and the options bass, treble etc come up and you just have to turn the volume button to adjust.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
you could very possibily have an import. If this is the case...you will have to deal with the "funny language" as they only ever have one language programmed in. ;)

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
JAY MAN said:
Had a quick look but couldn't find one. Usually on all Head Units you just push the volume button in and the options bass, treble etc come up and you just have to turn the volume button to adjust.

i tried holdin buttons etc... tried ur suggestion not work either....still been lookin for a manual and carnt find one....next time im up in syd i will drop into a clarion store and ask :D

thanks anyways

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
bow down to thee

http://www.teamclarion.com/sharedwebdbs/ClarionSupport.nsf/b519d112bdcca8b588256a630071fab1/53610bb0219f07f888256ac0008380c2/$FILE/drb4675.pdf

Macca177

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman V8
Im bowing now :b: Thanks i had been lookin everywhere and it was simpile...coulda sworn i tried wot it said grrrr

but thanks again
hadyen