Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Clarkson, May or Hammond???

Who Is Your Favorite Top Gear Presenter

• Total voters

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
lol.. yeah I find it funny, how the 3 of them seem to have such different personalities, and yet they can still work together so well and be really entertaining. :)

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I can't stand Hammond, the show wouldn't be the same without Clarkson, but James May brings the comedy into the show by just being himself. My vote goes to Clarkson as being the most entertaining, though sometimes irratating, but with May being equally as entertaining, the two go well together, Hammond is just a dick head, and could easily be replaced by just about anyone.Maybe that Sabine chick from what's that show?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
lol.. yeah I find it funny, how the 3 of them seem to have such different personalities, and yet they can still work together so well and be really entertaining. :)

Yeah I hear ya. They just gel so well and that's why the show has been so successful imo.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Does anybody actually like Captain Slow(James May) as a presenter? lol :p

Mate I love them all, without either one of them the show would not be what it is. See each of them are completely different personalities, therefore they bring the humour of all different types of people, put them all together and you have a great combination. Jeremy makes me laugh the most, but without either one of them, Top Gear would suck.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
lol.. yeah, nah it's true, as Bravotwozero said, it's the way they all work together that makes the show. :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
They are all equal really, but I will vote for James since he is the one I feel most alike to :)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
The Stig! hahaha

Why though, all he does is drive fast, the main reason we watch the show is for the humor, not for some mysterious man to do a lap in a veyron (last night)

The stig is replaceable by any good driver, the three presenters, the show wouldn't be the same without them...

MY least favourite would have to be richard..

BTW, this is one of the pics that popped up when looking for the post #1 pics...

richard-hammond-car-crash-photos.jpg

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Can't pick one, i think they complement eachother.