Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Closed threads / games

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
rattattack1313 said:
.yes mate...quite a few..........and when I get woken up in the middle of the night because of some drunk school kid in the forum mouthing off........... :bop: .

Rat, I am again very sorry. (I can only assume you were talking about me last night). Also, threads such as the one I posted last night deserve to be deleted, or at least used to humiliate those who posted them..

So sorry again to anyone I offended, I guarantee it wont happen again.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Indy_387 let me put it to ya this way

2 day's ago i logged onto my pc, and i had 37 personal messages on my pc, sweet i thought, well, guess what, not one of them was a nice personal message, each and every single one was someone complaining about a range of things, (believe it or not, one was about my spelling)

now, you gotta see it from my point of view, it's all fun to start maybe 1 or 2 posts up in the pub section, which has nothing relating to cars, yeah, i can handle that, but seriously, not 5.

no matter what we do on this forum, someone is always' gonna be unhappy about a desision made by either the mods, or myself or darren. well there is a re-dress thing im about to start work on, and i will be doing a mass email very very soon, in regards to this.

but basicaly, what i have closed stays closed, what i have removed, stays removed, and what i have deleted, it's gonna stay deleted. things dont actualy get deleted, they get moved to a section you guy's can't see, got sick of plain removing them, so we move them, which reminds me, there are 194 threads in that section, and it's only been around for 6 months.

if you or anyone feels they have been hard dealt by with this, email [email protected] so darren and myself can slug it out with this matter, you need to make it formal, no good pm'ing darren or myself, it needs to be in a email, so we can action it

until then, those threads will stay closed

cheers
garth

spelling is getting a bit better, Garth !!!! Hardly had to correct anything !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
All I can say is that in my books there is a fine line between straying slightly off course, and making our way into what should be in some 13 year old neopet online forum.

I've already expressed my views to Rat, I believe the setup that works.
Is the setup that seperates the fun and games from the information.

Have two different types of members. Paying and non paying. Paying earns the right to 'the Pub' type sections. Where all of the people that don't pay- only get access to information about cars.

As how it is now, I'm not sure who pays the bills, but for the amount of bandwith that gets used here, especially with the 10 thousand members we have now. Would be starting to get a bit large. A small membership fee to access these threads, that unnecessarily chew threw bandwith - would help counter/ pay for the site.

I'm a member of a similar forum that uses this type of setup, and I gladly pay membership each year.

Just a suggestion for you all.

R

rattattack1313

253PWR said:
i guess the truth hurts some people eh 12voltking ;) people should be allowed to voice their opinions no matter what unless directly offending someone. a piece of paper means nothing ;)
?????????? WTF ???????????explain please.........

R

rattattack1313

Thanx for the appology , Jack...You should hear my missus go off when the phone/comp rattles it up in the wee hours over someone calling me over some dodgy thread........ :realangry

beckrey

Banned
Reaction score

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
my god, the issue is over, if you got issues, email [email protected] no good putting up evedence up here. it's finished, over and done with, next person who puts something up with either be sent a warning, or banned, simple as that, my desision is final. i dont have to justify anything here

cheers
garth

oh, this also stands for mods, any mods keep this crap going, you will be gone, (and no, this isnt a attack on one single person, your mods, start moderating)