Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Commodore is going

RX25SE

Real cars are steel cars.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY07 Liberty 30R Spec B 6sp wagon
Well, after nearly six and a half years my trusty VS Acclaim wagon workhorse will be sold. It's been a good reliable car (should be, the damn thing has just about been rebuilt!!) and it will serve the new owner well but after owning a Subaru for over four years I have purchased another one to take the place of the VS.

So from now on it's most likely I will be visiting here infrequently, so I would like to thank the members on here for their hard core tech knowledge and hope I have given a bit back too.

For those who are interested, the replacement is a MY07 3.0R Spec B 6sp manual Liberty wagon.......

....and it's frikken awsome! :)

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Well we hope you will pop in when ever you get a chance, goodluck with the new car.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Not bad cars Subaru's ....can burn some oil when getting on a bit but handle really good. Going flash too and jumping 12 years.
Good luck anyway - you've helped lots of people over the years :beer chug:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Thanks for ur valued info over the years, u've been a great help. Good luck with ur spec B beast, they are awesome