Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Contact greenfoam?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5.0 turbo

Trikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S2 SV6 Manual
contact The1 on here or over on delcohacking, he does some very good tunes and has rewritten most of the code to really get them going if you have some mods tot he engine

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
are the others well priced too? in S.A. word has it we have only 1 guy that can tune a delco $700 or so... pretty big difference from the greenfoam memcal for $70

Most of them are. The guy I linked does tunes for about $200 for cammed or heavily worked cars and $150 for fairly stock cars.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
are the others well priced too? in S.A. word has it we have only 1 guy that can tune a delco $700 or so... pretty big difference from the greenfoam memcal for $70

I'm guessing this guy uses a dyno too. Mail order will get close but every car and setup is different, particularly with the multitude of turbos on the market. I vaguely remember Greenfoam saying he didn't tune stroker V6s because he wasn't familiar with them.

Stock engines have been mapped pretty consistently though.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
[email protected]

There's his email, good friggin luck. He's more into doing fords now and I doubt he will bother getting back to you but try all you like. Personally I would take the above peoples advice and contact The1 or the guy Wraith linked (he's recommended very highly from Mace engineering).

sxi ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr ss
I have 3 tunes her for mine and to be honest it's hard to tell them apart, I have a recent greenfoam, a mace tune and a torque performance tune, the mace tune is proberly the easiest of these to get contact with its a pity I don't have a standard tube to compare them to