Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cops, Don't you just love 'em

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Good work. You should be glad the cops didnt accuse you of stealing it though!

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
Nice work man very nice of u:w00t:

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Woo hoo another cop bagging thread...........:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Glad to see it took you a few months to post this, since you said it happened a few months ago......

Must be hard up on Stories......

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
ProMaX said:
ur a champion, i'd just stuff the money in ur letterbox and run away for finding my car
I'd try to do whatever i could to help eg. call owner etc out but we need more people like you around, it's what makes aussie mateship a reality

Unfortunatly Aussie mateship is a dying tradition, our value's as a country are being diminished as we allow more and more immigrant's into the country and along with this political correctness crap it's all just become a joke.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
So sorry for posting ths soo late Ludacris . Next time i will post it as it happens just to satisfy you

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
minux said:
Unfortunatly Aussie mateship is a dying tradition, our value's as a country are being diminished as we allow more and more immigrant's into the country and along with this political correctness crap it's all just become a joke.

It's not immigrants which are ruining Australian mateship. It's globalisation and the interconnectedness of the world. People are becoming global citizens not Australian citizens..

That means more global competition, people have to work harder for less.

Australia's changed a lot since 40 years ago, I wouldn't say it's because of immigrants though.

Australia's a fairly new country and culture, it's changing with the world. Look at somewhere like the USA where despite a huge immigrant population, the fundamental US values haven't changed much..

You can blame immigrants for all the problems if you like. It's incorrect though..

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Thanks for the Neg Feedback Dayvo, next time leave your name if your going to call someone something....

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
I washed 6 cops car last saturday.