Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Corey's VX Clubsport R8. Manual, coulsons, sunroof, 20's

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
It would be rad considering you've got them sorted for fitting on one of these.

Plus I never been to Adelaide yet :idea:

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
I actually reckon the gts's look really good on the vx body. Either way the pents look sweet too.

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
Dammit, Where were these 2 weeks ago??

PM me on FB to discuss buying them... ;)

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
Took the clubby out to the strip tonight! Awesome fun! Ran a best of 12.9 @ 113mph . Running 235/40/18 second hand Bridgestones I had lying around at work haha. Definitely going to invest in some slicks to try and get that time down a bit more :)

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Black wheels look better on this considering you have the black inserts. Really ties it all together.

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
No idea on what to do next ?? Thinking maybe more stereo gear? Might have a brake upgrade lined up if the guy ever takes them off his wreck but other than that... Any ideas guys? Cheers

I just ran DBA T3 slotted with HPX pads from GSL Rallysport on this forum, the T3s are $ but look mint.. and the pads pull up harder then Bendix Ultimates.. So might be worth a thought if you wanna brake upgrade.. Because your already running like 330mm fronts and 300mm backs arent you?? Thats what I got, and they pull up HARD! haha A damn site better then the brakes on the VR Caprice I just bought anyhow..

My next mod would either be RipShift/Short Shifter or a set of short gears with a Eaton TruTrac Centre... :)

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Nah the previous owner sold the harrop brakes off my car separate so I just have standard vx slotted drilled ones :( ... Already got a short shifter and 3.7s also haha. Cheers mate

But does it have a TruTrac... I am trying to convince Adam T to go TruTrac, as his is starting to throw singles apparenelty :-/

And 3.7s...? Its a manual.. You want something like 4.11s ;) - And then send the 3.7s my way when your done with the swap over ;)