Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cosmo 05 VZ Lumina [MODS ON THE WAY!]

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Not a Fan of the rims

But love the rest of the car mate

regarding Towbar, Leave it on i originally took mine off and found more and more small scratches on my rear bar ( Towbar = Rear Bar protection ) even better when someone rear ends you and you just completely stuff their radiator. Also the convenience of it is worth keeping it

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Not a Fan of the rims

But love the rest of the car mate

regarding Towbar, Leave it on i originally took mine off and found more and more small scratches on my rear bar ( Towbar = Rear Bar protection ) even better when someone rear ends you and you just completely stuff their radiator. Also the convenience of it is worth keeping it

yeah that's true, i'm too slack to take it off tbh so it will probably stick around for a bit :)

luke02

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Nice looking car, like what youve done with it. Did you eend up getting the vz calais lights ive just picked up some and would be good to see some pics of yours. Also where did you pick up the seat covers they look pretty good

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Hi guys.

Sorry for being inactive for so long :p

Much has happened since my last visit. Completely new brakes, sound system and also LED lights being installed throughout.

Will detail the full upgrades later in the day, but here are some new pics of stage 2.

zuhy7k.jpg

2r5ajvq.jpg

sgpr34.jpg

brakes before:

1zldd9t.jpg

brakes after: (4 x brand new slotted & drilled rotors + all new brake pads + 2 rear new callipers)

316p8aa.jpg

(Callipers are being coloured Red today) also got a chance to clean those filthy rims..

managed to squeeze in a decent exterior clean yesterday afternoon.. many more photos and mods on the way! this is just the start...:boxing:

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
hey mate, still got my standard vz lights in.. would love the calais headlights, eventually haha. also bthe seat covers are from supercheap, $70 from what i remember.. for the front 2.

luke02

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Ive put em on dude, cost 370 but was totally worth it you have to get it done. What kind of headunit and speakers did you get? Ive still have the stock one and cant believe how piss weak it is. Another thing is your air con pretty good cos mines pretty avg, thinking it might need to be regassed i hope

Cosmo92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Ive put em on dude, cost 370 but was totally worth it you have to get it done. What kind of headunit and speakers did you get? Ive still have the stock one and cant believe how piss weak it is. Another thing is your air con pretty good cos mines pretty avg, thinking it might need to be regassed i hope

mmm i'll see aye.. stock vz ones will do for now :p

i got Pioneer headunit and 1200w sub, rear kenwood 360w speakers, clarion 570w amp..

the stock head unit is ridiculously crap, i didnt produce anywhere near the level of volume as my pioneer does. huge difference.

My aircon is average, although my brother did mention the other day it didn't feel that cold, posed to his two SS utes.