Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Crash on Magill rd (adelaide heads)

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
as i just posted on adelaidenow.

a racetrack does not stop ego and wanting to show off. or the natural instinct to speed.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
So lack of self control is the real issue here...not lack of a track.

I agree, track or not theres still going to be idiots doing this. Extremely selfish endangering the lives of others, giving a bad name to young drivers, and driving up insurance costs for the rest of us.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
the fact of the matter is its happening, and nothing is working. could people here honestly do without a passion/hobby of theirs for 8 years? thats how long its between drinks, last time we had a strip i wasnt old enough for a license. every p plater down here dont know any better because theve never seen any better.

if you want to settle a score with a mate, both of you have to drive 6/8 hours to a track, either pulling your car on a trailer or risk breakdown and trying to get it back home. what would most young ppl do in that situation?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
*sigh*

Vic has strips all over the place, doesnt solve any ******** drivers down here.

I dont buy the logic of "We dont have a track so we do it on the road" Thats like saying I cant be in the army anymore so I am just going to shoot people in the street until they let me in...

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
at the end of the day a car is like a gun

dangerous in the wrong hands.

high power
testosterone
no race track
being young and male
fast and the furious

take your pick, they will always blame it on something like that. as much as i hate being pulled over we need more police on the road and less ****ing ba falcons with cameras. a camera makes u broke, it doesnt stop u speeding. im sick of being cut off by asians in my area ( western burbs ) , tail gated by people or nearly smashed up by barbie in her excel on her phone or doing her make up. the amount of girls i know breaking road rules and getting let off is totally ****ing ridiculous. stitch a **** onto her or a moustache and put her in a commie with p plates then lets see how much leniancy girls get.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
the fact of the matter is its happening, and nothing is working. could people here honestly do without a passion/hobby of theirs for 8 years? thats how long its between drinks, last time we had a strip i wasnt old enough for a license. every p plater down here dont know any better because theve never seen any better.

if you want to settle a score with a mate, both of you have to drive 6/8 hours to a track, either pulling your car on a trailer or risk breakdown and trying to get it back home. what would most young ppl do in that situation?

hows about forget about it and have a few beers with your mate instead? :thumbsup: Settle the score on gran turismo or something instead

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
lets all get holden vivas with no modifications, close down all car stores, and ban all car events cause they might encourage bad behaviour. also no car movies

then we better ban guns... and any movies with gun.... and police cant have them cause guns kill....

then next we ban sex, cause u can get aids from it....

oh and public holidays, long weekends, etc, cause thats when the road toll rises

and its generally people between 17 - 25 that are getting killed on the roads ... so lets go a bit jewish and kill all male babies from now on :) that will fix the road toll in 16 years :)

NOTE A WHOLE LOT OF SARCASM LOL

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
hows about forget about it and have a few beers with your mate instead? :thumbsup: Settle the score on gran turismo or something instead

yeah no worries, coz thats the same as lining a mate up on a strip......

skate boarders have skate parks, atletes get stadiums, what about people with a passion for cars - people like me who work hard and pay tax to fund these other things that dont interest me. not saying dont have them but im saying can i get something back? something that i will use and enjoy. i have no idea where my rego is going, definately not goin into SA roads. i look for side streets with speed humps cos the humps are smoother than the bitumen.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
yeah no worries, coz thats the same as lining a mate up on a strip......

skate boarders have skate parks, atletes get stadiums, what about people with a passion for cars - people like me who work hard and pay tax to fund these other things that dont interest me. not saying dont have them but im saying can i get something back? something that i will use and enjoy. i have no idea where my rego is going, definately not goin into SA roads. i look for side streets with speed humps cos the humps are smoother than the bitumen.

if you're that into it why dont you go start a racing team with your friends.. I know a few guys that have done it. Save wasting money doing up a family car that really just is a flashy looking mode of transport.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
my tax goes into my brothers gf's pocket it seems

****ing centrelink.