Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] Custom VS Ute

VN Wagz

PshhhhHHT- **TuTuTuTu**
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6 Wagon
ITEM: Custom VS Ute

YEAR: Late 1997

SERIES: Series II

BADGE: S Pack

ENGINE: 3800 Ecotech

TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed Manual (Getrag), as per Series 2.

COLOUR: Custom House Of Kolor Deep Purple Shimrin "Kandy".

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good.

TYRE CONDITION: Front 70%. Rear 25% (2x new tyres included in sale when deposit taken).

ODOMETER: 225,600

SERVICE HISTORY: Second Owner- all servicing and mechanical work done by Jax Quickfit Tyres Queanbeyan.

REGO OF CAR: ACT

REGO TILL: December

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes - Slimline puprle/white "VS-006" (not shown in pic)

RWC: Can be organised, but vehicle has several options that user may wish to change that may affect this.

PRICE: $11,000 Negotiable.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit.

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or 0450 781 797

OTHER INFO: (I just took this from our Allclassifieds ad)

Regrettably, the time has come to sell our VS ute, and we are looking for someone who wants to take her to the next level! This is my Fiancee's car, and as much as we love it we need to get something with more seats/space etc.

This ute has had a lot of time and attention put into it, with a custom candy deep purple paintjob, customised bodykit and deleted tonneau hooks, hardtop tray lid, completely custom interior setup- hoodlining, dashboard, console, door trims, VT bucket seats (retrimmed in leather). The dash itself holds a DVD/MP3/CD player with 6 inch screen. Car comes with custom ACT slimline Plates "VS-006".

The engine has been setup with pacemaker extractors that lead into a free-flowing custom built twin 2.25 inch exhaust, with twin HSV Maloo cat convertors- this setup was in place to support the supercharger setup the car was running for a while. The ignition coils have been moved from the front of the motor to the rear- to make space for the blower- and utilise high-end leads and NGK platinum plugs.

The driveline consists of a Getrag 5 speed manual, with an Exedy cushioned-button heavy duty clutch, pressure plate and solid flywheel (only recently installed, was $1400+). Out back is the factory 3.08 ratio limited slip diff, and the car has been professionally lowered front and rear with Koni/Lovells/Whiteline products. Brakes are slotted VS discs and uprated brakepads, pulls up very well. Wheels are 19" Chromed Koyas.

As this car was built up all at once, nothing on, in, or under the car is much older than 2 years, so it drives fantastically and has been taken to various car shows, a highlight being a trophy for Top Special Effects paint at the South Coast Nationals a few years back.

Drives really well as is, but is also setup for those wanting to run a blower or turbo setup, or could even be easily converted to V8.

**Price is negotiable**

Thanks for looking!

utey1.jpg

utey2.jpg

utey3.jpg

utey4.jpg

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute
Very tasty, if it still had the charger I'd probably be sending you a cheque for 11k right now..

VN Wagz

PshhhhHHT- **TuTuTuTu**
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6 Wagon
Hahaha thats what everyone says!!

Considering people are still demanding 7- 8k for stock VS manual V6 utes, the 15+k thrown into this build (on top of original purchase price) sorta explains what we are asking for it.

Wish we werent selling it :(

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
Good luck with the sale m8, truly a wonderful car and if you don mind me asking please provide info on the seats as they really set this car off :thumbsup:

VN Wagz

PshhhhHHT- **TuTuTuTu**
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6 Wagon
Seats are VT buckets, with custom rails to mount them. Covered with black and bone coloured leather, with a really cool baseball style stitch pattern.

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
Have you had any bites mate? I was serious about my interest in the car, would have to sell mine first to buy it though :)

vsute04

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Haven't had much interest yet, but then we haven't really advertised it much.
Still for sale and open to offers :)

VN Wagz

PshhhhHHT- **TuTuTuTu**
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6 Wagon
*Bump-age*

Ute is still for sale, and still negotiable on price- have alternative wheels that can be put on if you dont want to pay the 11K! Will have it at the NICU charity cruise to the cotter this Sunday if anyone in the ACT wants to have a closer look... maybe... :p