Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dave's VT executive

daz08

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 V6 Calais SII
did a good job with the pics mate, very clean 2

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
rch-13z said:
But the difference between 5mp & 8mp is the size in which you can print at..... quality for web is only required @ like 3-4mps....

Wasn't aware of this! Learn something new everyday. Just turns out I'm terrible at taking photos :p

nah my camera is pretty sheet house, Canon ixus 50 lol 5mp :(

Ahh well. If you're bored one night, give me a message, pretty sure you should have my number, and we'll go for a cruise and get a few snaps :) And some food of course! :D

daz08 said:
did a good job with the pics mate, very clean 2

Cheers mate :thumbsup: She is due for a wash though, don't know why she looks that clean :p

Dave.

Mc Nugget

Aka ShiZzl3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II - LOWERED - 19's - HID's...!
Hahaha! I'll keep it in mind for next time. I just wanted to go for a 30 minute drive or something before going out and getting hammered :p

You got a good camera Pete? We should go get some group photos :)

Dave.

Ah man, i'm local there too, INVITE MATE GEESH :p, Went for a nice cruise with a mate last night (1 car), Fun stuff. ended up having a bit of cat and mouse with a car full of chicks. half a tank later, finally gave up and went home

Ended up doing over 100K's, Damn these bitches was persistent.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Ah man, i'm local there too, INVITE MATE GEESH :p, Went for a nice cruise with a mate last night (1 car), Fun stuff. ended up having a bit of cat and mouse with a car full of chicks. half a tank later, finally gave up and went home

Ended up doing over 100K's, Damn these bitches was persistent.

HAHAHAH! Yeah I can say I've done that a few times... and they always seem to have a tiny 4 banger that uses no fuel!!!

Looks like we should organise a mini-cruise with a few of the local guys? :yeah: I know a good 3-5 guys that aren't on the forum that would like to come, then the obvious few on the forum :)

Dave.

Crimson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 Lumina + VN S
Nice ride mate.
Looks good.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the exhaust done and how much, as I want to get mine done soon.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Nice ride mate.
Looks good.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the exhaust done and how much, as I want to get mine done soon.

I got it done at Bay Road Exhaust. It cost me $330, but the tip was a good $70 or something like that.

PORT3R

Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Went for a bit of a photoshoot with VT97CALAIS yesterday. Both got orion silver VTs. :)
Worked out really well to be honest... apart from his battery dying and me having to drive home to get jumpers, (why they were not in my car, i'll never know) then come back and jump start him :D Guess we left our lights on for a little too long :p Fun times! :D

Enjoy!

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3694.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

greenVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx exec
looking sweet as mate!!!
i rekon the vx garnish makes it look heaps cleaner, saying that the other vt in the pics looks sweet bith the chrome boot lip thingy lol
who did ya walls an how much 4 if ya dont mind me askin?
im thinking of gettin a fat white 1 with a thinner green 1.
cheers mate

MIG.29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
That's mad guys. Would've loved to have been there with my vt, which is also orion silver! Just got some new rims too! looks sweet as, I think!
VT97CALAIS, I c u still haven't got your series 2 grills on. were they in good nik or what?