Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

davos vt berlina wagon v8

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
thanks they make a difference to the look even the small'st thing can make a difference to the whole look of the car still thinking if i should take the v8 badge off it or not.

yeah my mate got a v6 berlina series one his swapping tail lights and side indicators i wonder why they done that to probably to try make money cause they updated the look with clear instead of amber lol, nar not doing chrome tape again done it on my last wagon looks good for abit but yeah, might get the chrome handles.

my manta stuff has been sent off on friday so hoping they turn up, really want to get into the performance side soon. iv gone from 250 a week to 608 starting rate :p

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
today got my manta parts and the wagon got regoed so here is some pics i took today

manta lip and grill
DSCF5115.jpg

DSCF5117.jpg

some pics of my my wagon and my mates vt after rego
DSCF5107.jpg

DSCF5102.jpg

DSCF5103.jpg

DSCF5105.jpg

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
will look good with the manta bits mate,,,but it definately needs to come down from the clouds :p

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
yeah i know girlfriend wont let me though ): cause it will be uncomfortable, dont know about the grill yet cause you have to cut the bar to get it in so need to make sure i actually want it.

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
The Manta bar and grill look awesome IMO! Still I reckon it needs lowering, if done right it shouldn't change the comfort level at all; I actually find my VT SS to be much more of a comfortable ride than the missus VT wagon.

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
i want to lower it, sits way to high for me and i want to get some 19's at some stage so would need to be lowered, might sneak some lows in :p

also heres a pic with he grill and lip on together to give you a idea what it could look like
Picture006-3.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
hahaha i wish, girlfriend wont allow that, cause will make her sick, thinking maybe just go lows all around. would love to chuck my super super lows in :p.

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
well only updates so far are new dvd headunit also had a dyno run and my boss is trying to sell me some 19's for 1000 brand new, also my manta lip and grill are been painted next week hopfuly if they get time been thinking maybe getting air bags at some stage to. but i realy want to get some extractors and ho flow cats on and a cai and try find a hsv memcal or a get the mace one.

dyno resluts
IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
well my manta stuff should be done this week, also got ahold of a hsv memcal to up the car to 195kw. still waiting for it in the mail. also thinking getting some hi flow cats soon. i think the headers pipe is bigger than stock cause it goes from one size then small just before the cats??