Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deleted

• Thread starter Mr vp 5 speed wagon
  • Start date
M

Mr vp 5 speed wagon

DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

Lacksballs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VK Group C Replica, 1995 VR Sedan
What is it you are wanting to achieve, is the system imperative or has broken/missing components?

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
emission controls required for roadworthy ? are you setting this up as a daily driver ? quickest way to earn a defect notice .

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
why do you think your going to gain performance? If you look at how the egr works its not on when your foot is flat to the floor, getting rid of the emission controls wont get you any more power or economy if you put extractors on it that gets rid of the efe system.
Block up the hoses that come from the manifold and carby the ones now sucking air weather or not it would pass a rwc with extractors is another question Ive never been game to ask the rwc bloke Ive had a couple passed weather or thats legal or not I don't know. If only I kept all the emission stuff I'd take off and thru away when I was young does yours have the air pump? Convert it to efi with a vn delco ecu I say delco because the ole vk injection is no good.

Last edited: