Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Desktop Dyno 2003 Engine Simulation Software

falokun

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais turbo
i am interested. please e-mail it to me.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
ah LOL so it is, im good at not checking dates.

pt72supra

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 Single Turbo Supra
Gonna have to say DD is like something I wrote in Quickbasic only without the fancy mouse interface.

The most realistic program is Engine Analyzer V3.5 right now that you can buy off shelf. Outside of this you'll need GM propritary or SAE software, which you'll never get or get enough data to even get it to work right.

My friend owns a shop and bought 3.5 I've spent probably over 150 hours on that software, well at least when you combine all the versions he's had.

Lets put it this way.

About 9 years ago using an older version, when NO ONE was running turbos on the L67( your supercharged 3.8 ecotec) I designed my turbo kit on this program and came within 4 WHP.

What I did was, I took the blower off of my Grand Prix GTP, and ran on the NA manifold with the low 8.5:1 compression, and used the timing I wanted to use for boost ( a low number ), I used all my MAF data to determine what turbo I wanted to use, and decided a T62-1 .81 AR was the best choice on a T4 flange, for a stock motor. Everyone opposed this saying GN guys run this, and GN guys run that but I said guys I have the data...

fast fwd, point being, its a powerful tool, I was properly able to bench race with this, and I do still to this day, and I've benched raced to much I'm able to figure out what car I want to buy based on its mod potential...

After I bought my Supra, I now needed a daily, and I bought a vehicle with the 3.6 Alloytec, that motor will be a MONSTER if somone wanted to build it.

Bah sorry for the all over the place post I was trying to type it over the course of 30 minutes while busy at work!