Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Despo's 2005 vz sv6 upgrade

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Not much of an update but spend a whole day cleaning the car trying to get the best out of the paint, still got a few swirl marks in her but getting there
also got some white led rear license plate lights which i think look clean at night
gotta remove the ground strap when i think of it next and also want to give the tow bar a bit of a paint
Future plans is to get my sound system installed, probs when im finished uni and a service to see how its all going but thats about it for now just saving a bit of cash and want to do a bit of research to what im to do next
just a few pics
IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

Mirror ?
IMG_7453.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking mint man , what did you use to remove the swirl marks ?

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Looking mint man , what did you use to remove the swirl marks ?
use just some meguiars stuffs

SOME MOD !!
so installed my stereo system on the weekend which was a bit of fun and sounds pretty sick except for this clicking sound i can here in the background so gotta work that out. Also finally got rid of all the vs part :) so now have my backyard all back :)
byebyecar.jpg

dash.jpg

speakers.jpg

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Good stuff going Focal man.
You get it for a good price?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Good start mate, Leave the spoiler, remove the static strap. Lower the car and some wheels, leave the stocko exhaust and cats, throw some pacemakers on there...

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Good start mate, Leave the spoiler, remove the static strap. Lower the car and some wheels, leave the stocko exhaust and cats, throw some pacemakers on there...

Stock exhaust? Don't you have a 2.5" catback on yours? Got sick of it?

Nice car btw, welcome to team Impulse Blue :) Chuck some 3.46's in it and thank me later :p

despo

V Fast S furious
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Sv6
Good stuff going Focal man.
You get it for a good price?
yer actually did which is why i got them, think i saved nearly $300, but they seem to be making a clicking/cracking noise and not sure why :(

yer aha got chucked out the strap aha, well next plan is maybe chuck a cat on the back and see how u go for a while :)

Stock exhaust? Don't you have a 2.5" catback on yours? Got sick of it?

Nice car btw, welcome to team Impulse Blue :) Chuck some 3.46's in it and thank me later :p
thanks ") bloody heaps of them out there.. aha mmm dont tempt me lol