Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Devil yellow Thunder ute

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
ENGINE MODS

This weekend going into MACE on saturday to pick up a manifold insulator. and get a ecm tune sorted out. will be getting the tune in 3 weeks. hes just getting all the information needed so ill have no car down time.

Got a K&N high flow airfilter tonight. and friday night going to be attempting the 2 whole mod after work. should be good cant wait to finally get some more power out of this car. goes a tad better just with the K&N as my old air filter was Fu$ked haha.

ill keep you guys posted. gonna be doing a 0-100 video of before and then 0-100 video after the isnulators. and then 3 weeks later a 0-100 with the tune on top of it all. so you can really see if it works or not.

cant wait.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Just be careful not to over oil the K&N, if you do it will screw with the MAF.

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
yea ive heard that i wont i had oen in my VS ute was fine. cheers

little picture from last night cruise i went on with some mates. good little hill run through dandy mountains :)
7271_10151511161632872_243676007_n.jpg

DIF gears in SE suburbs anyone know a good cheap place that does diff gears? i want 3.7s

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Got the insulators on. not a massive difference really. small difference around 2500-3500 rpm bit more perky. but not massive.

this weekend going up to mace again :) new found favourite place haha to get a tune on the old girl. cant wait. should get the whole lot working together now should be good :)

not going to post a 0-100 of just the insulators as i dont think it changed that much for a video.

I made a video of how to install them if anyone's keen might edit it and stuff :)

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
new rims and new springs. got charcoal black 19" SSvs and ultra lows in the rear. sits lower in photo as i have all my old rims in the back of the tub.

Since i got the mace tune done on the car goes heaps better. still need a CAI grrr and then diff gears and itll go hard as ####. raced my mates BF the other day bet him. which is pretty good considering when i first got this ute his old XH falcon ute could keep up next to me no worries haha.

cant wait for tax money to come back.

what you guys think of new wheels? more pictures to come.

560070_679910168690669_2021003779_n.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Wheels look sweet mate, how much was the tune?

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Wheels look sweet man, perfect choice.

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Thanks guys :) i think there awesome for it ill get better pics soon :)

Got the mace tune for $440 went to mace directly had it done saturday within 1 hour was awesome. going back soon to get the CAI and a Tune recalibration though cant wait :)