Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dianes commodore

diasie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore 1995
hi i need help as i got a key cut from locksmith gave him vin number to match up factory settings etc said to leave it for hor or more it will kick in the car is too good to scrap as i have updated and am frustrated cant afford now to outlay more expenses when it just dont seem to work please some one help its planking on my front lawn :idea:

PanthaVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pack SII
English and Grammer weren't your strong points, were they? Can you please try again, to explain what you want help with? (Using punctuation)

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
How to stop car planking on his front lawn.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
The locksmith probably said to put the new key in the ignition, turn it so ignition is on with all red lights, then wait an hour (with reds on) and then crank the car and it should start. However every time you want to start the car you will have to go through this procedure. This method overcomes the immobiliser. To fix the remote locking security bit you will need to go to Holden mwith proof of ownership etc and they will program a new keyhead to match the Body control module that operates everything.

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
Or Replace the BCM with one that comes with the matching key head.