Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Did you see that ARSE stealing a VF Inside the Worshop area.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Watching last night the news they had a segment where a low life scumbag walked into a workshop area and stealing what looks like a Redline in Red
This fool just walking into the area and went directly to the car he wanted, hop's in and reversed out and drove away.
I would like to get every Redline owner in Australia to bash him at 4 at a time for weeks but the problem is in our Courts and the lenient way this person will be treated.
Judge today do not care how hard you work and how you deprived yourself to buy you car you love and this is where the problem starts.

Ponza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk GroupA, VF SSV Redline
Bring back public stoning.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Was that at Eagers? Don't think I'll leave my car there anymore.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Don't know. I missed the first bit as I came into the kitchen. I wonder what dealership this is and taking the prise of loosing the Customers Car.
If I was the Owner I will demand a NEW replacement Car even if not damaged. The Car has been VIOLATED!!

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot
unfortunately it does happen. I remember working at a hotel once with valet parking where some random grabbed a customers set of keys from the porters store room during the night shift and took off with a HSV (this was early 2000's). We had no idea the car was gone until the guest came to get his car and realised both the keys and the car was gone.

anyway, obviously the guest was p*ssed off (as I was being the manager and having to face the very unhappy guest) and the security cameras showed us what happened.

the car was later located because the thief's mum contacted police when she woke up the next day to find a near new HSV in the backyard and she didn't believe his excuse that 'he brought it from a mate.'

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
If I was the Owner I will demand a NEW replacement Car even if not damaged. The Car has been VIOLATED!!
I've seen more than one customer car returning sideways into dealer workshop driveways, and thought much the same thing ...

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
one stealership i worked for 20+years ago the young appt's had a scam going where they would vist the local locksmith with customers keys in hand and have a second set made and coz they were in holden uniforms the locksmith didn't question at all .
they weren't stealing the cars but rather stealing from the cars or even the house if they had the keys for the house .
seen the odd car jacked while on demo road test with salesman bashed or forced at gun point from the car .

Poor old Dad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V
vist the local locksmith with customers keys

40+ years ago a guy I knew (no, not me) worked at his dad's service station (and workshop).

If he saw a car that he liked (or parts he wanted) from cars that were in for servicing he'd get a key cut and (having the car's address) would pop over in a week or two and knock it off.

I don't know how many he stole but it could have been dozens.

AFAIK he never got caught.