Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/ / / Dijm8's Subaru Impreza

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
It's on the internet open to opinion. That's my opinion. You have clearly shown your part of the hella flush crew anyway (with defects to prove it no less) Least your actually modifying it. Those stock wheels had to go OP.

theres nothing wrong with having an opinion, but having to voice it near every time you post in the thread gets a little old.

be happy in the fact that you "called it" at the start of the thread, but keep it to yourself next time it gets you feeling all giddy inside about your "victory"

it looks to me as though dijm8 is modifying his car, it might not be to the same style or cookbook as others, but its still being modified from stock.

im not part of any "crew", i build my car for my own enjoyment, no one else. my defect(singular) was just another bump in the road that is the car scene in australia, nothing more.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I vommed a little

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
lol this looks like balls

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Don't like the new imprezas much, interoir looks mint though. Gotta admit those wheels look great though. Should debadge the rear, should look cleaner, even if its a little bit

Hope you do what mods you want and don't let other people's opinion bother you, after all its the car you have to wake up, look at and get into :)

I like the stickers, if I had a JDM car I'd do it :p my dream car is a S15, white, with similar rims like those

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Got any pics without the spacers?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Don't like the new imprezas much, interoir looks mint though. Gotta admit those wheels look great though. Should debadge the rear, should look cleaner, even if its a little bit

Hope you do what mods you want and don't let other people's opinion bother you, after all its the car you have to wake up, look at and get into :)

I like the stickers, if I had a JDM car I'd do it :p my dream car is a S15, white, with similar rims like those
It's not a JDM car when you go and buy it from the dealer up the road from a guy named Bruce.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Not really feeling it at the moment, but as long as you're happy with it. If I modded my car to what other people want, then I'd hate mine, so enjoy yours man and have fun.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3