Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/ / / Dijm8's Subaru Impreza

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Looks good, I'm a fan of the gloss black roofs (rooves?) as long as they continue along the windshields nicely, or something like that

Also are those tree fresheners because they smell good or is it meant to rep JDM

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
^^^^ so why are you pumping more money into it if you are selling it??? :confused:

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
they dont smell any more, well only one of them does..i add another tree every 3 weeks or so when the smell dies off...i bought i box of 40 so give it to the end of the year i wont be able to see outside lol... not jdm i dont think (well not that i know of) just seeing how much i can go before looking crazy

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Just reminds me of the Green and Yellow JDM stickers hah

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
^^^^ so why are you pumping more money into it if you are selling it??? :confused:

i have a car show this weekend (all jap day) roof was only $250 and it was the last thing ive wanted to do (besides the charger if i kept it)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
hehe:
12250231594_a7d7aa2368_b.jpg

when a car comes off the boat with that tow hook attached i think: piece of **** car broke down on the way here.

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
I'd ask what the purpose of the tow hook is when you're not being towed but I've come to realize the OP is without reason or class so there is no point.
At least put the ####ing blue CAMS 'TOW' sticker on there if you want it to 'look' like a race car.

I can imagine during acceleration and braking that shackle slaps back and forth against the shaft. How do you put up with that?

If this car was in Russia, it'd get jailed for being too gay.