Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does anyone know Byron Powell?

Bud

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Shagmobile
I need to find this guy. I bought a Commodore diff off him on eBay and I paid and he hasn't sent it.
I'm pretty sure he lives in West Pennant Hills in Sydney

Any help would be appreciated

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Lodge an eBay dispute mate. Posting on a forum won't help you.

You could also try a visit to your local Police station and explain the entire situation there. But until you lodge an eBay dispute I doubt they will even be interested. I know I wouldn't be.

It's the age old case of buyer beware. Why the hell wouldn't you arrange payment in person?

Bud

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Shagmobile
Yes I've already lodged a dispute with eBay and they have referred it to their relevant section to action it though they don't seem to be doing anything.
I wanted to pick it up though he said he wasn't in town at the time so had to post it.

Yeah I know it's buyer beware though I'm a stubborn bastard and I'll get my money back one way or the other.

This is just one avenue of finding the guy. I know what street he lives on though not the number. Still working on it....

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Some people are slack as and don't check their e-mail for an entire week so if he hasn't responded in a few days don't stress. Try contacting him again and if no response in a day or two lodge an ebay dispute.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
if you have lodged a dispute and havent heard anything it means it's with the seller. If he doesnt respond they will find in your favour.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
if you have lodged a dispute and havent heard anything it means it's with the seller. If he doesnt respond they will find in your favour.

And not actually do anything about it. That's why eBay sucks the big one, and why the same sellers rip people off time & time again.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
And why you should only ever pay by using PayPal. Because they will refund you!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
You should've taken your own advice and paud when you pick up. 'i'm out of town' would've sent alarm bells ringing if i was buying something.

I find out from a seller FIRST if they'll allow me to pick up, if not, **** them.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
You should've taken your own advice and paud when you pick up. 'i'm out of town' would've sent alarm bells ringing if i was buying something.

I find out from a seller FIRST if they'll allow me to pick up, if not, **** them.

That's exactly how i deal with ebay to;)