Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Does this meaning make sence?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
He who conquers himself, conquers all. Makes more sence to me..... but hey, it is your family motto dude. You are the only one that has to be happy with it mate.
Well you have to remember it's from the 1800's, they didn't always talk sence:p

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
John, is the spelling and grammer correct:whistling:p

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
"He who conquers, conquers himself"

As long as it has personal meaning then that's cool, cos if it didn't and someone asked you why you had it tattooed on you and you said: "I dunno, it sounds cool" you would look like a 100% total wanker.

I prefer tribal, hence why my entire left arm is covered mid upper arm, all the way down to my wrist covered all surfaces of my arm. And a huge one of the same style from my right knee down to my ankle.

But each to their own, you need to get what you like done, otherwise there is no point in getting a tattoo.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
"He who conquers, conquers himself"

As long as it has personal meaning then that's cool, cos if it didn't and someone asked you why you had it tattooed on you and you said: "I dunno, it sounds cool" you would look like a 100% total wanker.

I prefer tribal, hence why my entire left arm is covered mid upper arm, all the way down to my wrist covered all surfaces of my arm. And a huge one of the same style from my right knee down to my ankle.

But each to their own, you need to get what you like done, otherwise there is no point in getting a tattoo.
Tribal is getting done on my left arm. Got one tribal one with meaning, tattoo artist is working something around it.