Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dogs

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Logan, Border collie, grey and white

Awesome looking dog.

Looks nearly the same as the one I had. Passed away a few years ago, he was nearly 17.

bingo9.jpg

This is our previous doberman.
Sheba2.bmp

She was small by comparison, but incredibly ferocious due to her previous abusive owner. The breeder rescued her when she was just 15 months old. Ultimately we had to use Bark Busters to help us with her. Best $210 I ever spent. 40 + kgs is big for a female doberman. Jake, my current doberman is 45kgs and quite large.

I love the look of these dogs - my parents had one when I was younger.

I am looking at getting one as my next dog.

HoldenCVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dont have one
I've got a female Cocker-Spaniel and a male King Charles Cavalier, Spaniels name is Tess and Cavaliers is Buster. Tess is 12 (getting old sleeps all day don't think she'll be around too much longer :( ) Buster is 6 since 2 days ago. Pic of Tess is from when she was younger, I'll get one of Buster later.

Attachments

• Tess.jpg
    Tess.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 760

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I have a purebred papillon..... Don't judge me

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
I have to labs, white and a black. :)

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
lovely dog mate, hoping to get one when i start my new job in the new year. got a half acre property and go for a run every day so can exercise it, how is it as far as exercise goes? and what length coat is it? cheers :)

take him for a walk every day and then he just hangs round the house with us...hes a very picky eater and also eats slowly.....his parents were short and long haired so he kinda seems to be in the middle from what ive seen of other borders.....bloody awsome dog and smart, sometimes too smart! enjoy