Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Door Sills

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
If you can't find the right size badge, you could get a badge that's slightly bigger with a filled in background so it completely hides the inset that it's supposed to sit in. I'm thinking the badge from a VY/VZ steering wheel might suit.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, mine is not an SS either, I sent him and email asking if he could make blank / custom plates. The seller makes them in house, so shouldn't be an issue.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah no worries mate, will do. I'm heaps keen, I have a few scratches on my sills that are annoying. My car often goes to car audio comps too, and it sits on display all day so these would look very nice I think.
Either way i'll let you know what I hear back. The price is certainly right, compared to others i've seen.

calaiscruise

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Calais VYII Gen3 5.7L V8 + Impco Sequent LPG
A few years ago I was tempted to get genuine sill plates, but after seeing a pack of HSV sill plates at Holden for $200+ I looked elsewhere

I found non-genuine sill plates at Repco, they are a generic polished aluminium, with frosted strips. I got the set (2 long for front doors & 2 short for rear doors) for something like $80 total. They don't have Holden badges, but they suite the car and look like they were always there.

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
A few years ago I was tempted to get genuine sill plates, but after seeing a pack of HSV sill plates at Holden for $200+ I looked elsewhere

I found non-genuine sill plates at Repco, they are a generic polished aluminium, with frosted strips. I got the set (2 long for front doors & 2 short for rear doors) for something like $80 total. They don't have Holden badges, but they suite the car and look like they were always there.

Ahh ok nice! I'll go have a look this weekend thanks for that mate