Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driver kills 11month old child.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
0.15 BAC...that's all the details you need to know right there.
...he is awfully lucky it wasn't my kid and I wasn't the one who caught him...he wouldn't have to worry about going to court and I know I wouldn't find a jury who'd convict me....:devil:

My thoughtsw on drunk driving have always been the same...
First off, do away with work licences...you lose your licence, you have to learn your lesson...I know plenty of idiots who continue to drive like idiots on work licences. Back to drunk driving:
First offence: $2000 fine and 12 months total suspension...everyone is allowed one mistake I suppose.
Second offence: $5000 fine and absolute loss of licence...no work licence, no possibility of getting any sort of licence ever again. Too bad if you need your licence to work...You should have learned the first time.
Third offence (if you are that stupid): $10,000 fine, six months jail minimum, and confiscation of whatever vehicle you are driving at the time (no matter who owns it), with a $10,000 bond to get it back.
And as for driving on a suspended licence resulting from any the above, see "Third offence"...same things again.
Stiff **** if you don't like it, don't drink drive.

Those penalties would only effect people without money. Rich people break the law aswell. And as such, something they can't buy needs to be implemented. Their freedom taken away is the only way they'll learn.

On top of that, there should be a 0.00 BAC for ALL drivers.

marry

Reaction score
Members Ride
r15
Thats still too soft.

First offence, 1 year.

2nd offence, 20 years. See how many people run the risk with those consequences
The problem is DUI laws are too soft !!! Idiots still take the risk !!!

People caught online dui classes in Tennessee should get a mandatory 12 months in jail !!!

Second time they get caught their car gets compacted and jail time doubles!!!

my 2c !!!

Hello STEALTHY,

Can you suggest some lawyers to solve the drink and drive case??